The Oldham Active card gives anyone significant savings on sport and leisure activities across all OCL facilities as well as access to some fantastic offers throughout the year.
As an Oldham Active card holder you will be entitled to some excellent benefits including:
- Up to 50% discount on ‘pay and play’ prices compared with our standard price
- Exclusive promotions and benefits
- 10% discount off revolve café at Oldham Sports centre
- Access to online fast track bookings
- Regular newsletter and programme updates
What is an Oldham Active Card?
The 'Oldham Active card’ is designed to increase activity levels and improve health by offering you a reduction on a wide range of leisure activities.
How much is it and long will it last?
An Oldham Active card lasts for 1 year, costs just £2 and is free of charge for concession customers. Concession entitlement is available for the following categories:
- Over 60 years of Age
- Under 18’s or those in full time education
- Registered disabled
- Registered carers
- In receipt of unemployment benefit or income support
Who can get one?
Anyone can purchase an Oldham Active card.
When can I use the card?
You can use your Oldham Active card anytime. Just present your card at reception at any centre to receive the appropriate discount on your activity.
How can I apply ?
You can apply for your card in 3 ways:
- Join online CLICK HERE
- At any OCL facility – application forms and cards will be available at each facilities main reception or alternatively please download a copy from HERE
- Customer Contact Centre –Customers will also be able to join by ringing 0161 207 7000
When will it be available?
The Oldham Active card is available NOW to purchase online, within a centre or through the Contact Centre on 0161 207 7000.
Discounts and savings associated with the Oldham Active card will be avalible from 14th January 2013.