All vouchers must be presented and given to OCL at the time of payment/usage. However, the voucher itself has no monetary value. Vouchers are being given out at selected Outreach Events only.
1. Half Price Joining Fee. Please present the coupon at the time of joining on a direct debit membership deal with OCL
2. £10 off climbing wall hire. Please contact Scott on 0161 621 3215 or for more info visit www.oclactive.co.uk/news/58/
3. £5 off Trampolining or Swimming Lesson course. At the time of booking please present your coupon to receive £5 off a course of ten lessons. For Trampolining please call 0161 621 3220, and for swimming lessons please call 0161 621 3340.
4. £5 of children's birthday party. Parties can be pool or dryside (for example football) parties at any of our sites. Please contact the individual Centre's for more information.
5. 1 Free Tea and Coffee at Oldham Sports Centre's café. Please present this coupon to our café staff to receive a free tea or coffee.
6. 1 Free fitness class. Please present the coupon to gain free access to an OCL fitness class. Please also note that classes should be booked in advance in person at one of our Centres to gain free access.
7. 50% of family swim session. Please present this coupon at any of our swimming pools to receive a free family swim session. This includes 2 adults and 2 children (at £8 full price) or 2 adults and 3 children (at £9 full price).
8. 1 Free Junior Swim. Please present this coupon at any of our swimming pools to receive a free junior swim. Please note that juniors have to be under 18 years of age. It may also be used in Splash sessions.
All children under the age of 8 must be accompanied in the water by a parent or responsible adult (aged 18 years and over). An adult cannot be responsible for supervising more than two children under the age of 8.
All non-swimmers* must wear a floatation device unless closely supervised on a one-to-one basis by an adult who can swim*. All non swimmers and those wearing floatation devices are restricted to the designated shallow areas at all times and are not permitted to enter water of a depth greater than 1.35m.
In order that lifeguards can effectively monitor the supervision policy, customers may be asked to demonstrate their swimming ability - we are grateful for your co-operation in helping us to ensure your safety.
*The definition of the ability to swim is defined as the capacity to swim a recognised stroke unaided for a minimum of 50 metres, Jump from the side into water of 1.5 metres or more so that the head fully submerges and tread water for a minimum of 1 minute.
Oldham Council and delivery partner, Willmott Dixon, have revealed exciting proposals for a new build sports centre in Royton. More >
If you do not currently exercise then start your New Years resolution with OCL now! Register today for the OCL Active Card under the Community Sports Activation Fund and access fun sessions from just £1.50 per person. More >
Oldham Half Marathon Returns More >
With over 400 Runners at the first Oldham 10K.... Find out what time you got More >
Jamie Claims Gold! More >
“Discover”, “Explore”, “Preserve” and “Share”. More >
In addition to its 25 meter pool, 50+ Station Fitness Suite, Community Rooms & hosting over 30 fitness classes per week, OCL are pleased to announce a new forthcoming attraction at the Chadderton Wellbeing Centre – The “Body Zone”. More >
Programme change for Glodwick starts 10th June 2010. More >